Flipkart Customer Care Toll-Free No, eMail (Contact Us 24×7)
Welcome to Flipkart Customer Care Website, Here you will find all the contact details of Flipkart customer care. Check Toll-Free Number, eMail ID and Address of Flipkart Customer Support Team. If you use Flipkart then you should bookmark this website for future help. You can contact us 24×7 365 days via the following methods.
There are chances that you may need to supplant your obtained thing or request a discount on the off chance that it is under guarantee. There might likewise be numerous different reasons because of which you may want to contact Flipkart client benefit. All things considered, you have to know a portion of the subtle elements, for example, telephone numbers, the location of the head office, email ids, and so forth. Subsequently here we are, with the rundown of the considerable number of points of interest which you may require to contact Flipkart Customer Care.
FlipKart Customer Care Numbers
A portion of the quantities of Flipkart which you can dial 24×7 are the accompanying.
- Flipkart Store Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Toll-Free Number: 1800-208-9898
- Flipkart Helpline Number (Not Toll-Free): 0124-615-0000
- Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion: 1800-1080-1800
- Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-102-3547
Flipkart Customer Support eMail IDs
Customer Email IDs Support are as follows by Flipkart these are Official Email IDs
- For Customer Care Department: email@example.com
- For Vendors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Marketing ID of Flipkart is: email@example.com
- For Affiliate ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business ID of Flipkart is: email@example.com
Flipkart Address Support For Customers
Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka, India.
Flipkart Social Profile Customer Support
Social media platform is also a medium to get the customer care support from Flipkart. One can visit the customer care support pages on the Internet and share the queries and complaints about there and Flipkart officials are always there to answer the queries.
Twitter Support: twitter.com/flipkartsupport
Facebook Support: facebook.com/flipkart
Flipkart Help Centre: www.flipkart.com/helpcentre
Do you have queries related to orders, cancellations, returns, refunds, payments, shopping, wallet, shipping, Flipkart First, Selling on Flipkart, Flipkart ping, product reviews, my account, account login, privacy & security, warranty, gift cards, pickup stores etc. ? Use this page for answers and solutions.
One of the popular and important media that connects customers to the company is the social profile. So we are sharing few social profiles of Flipkart.com which can be used by customers to share queries and views with them.
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/flipkart
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/flipkart
Google Plus Profile: plus.google.com/+flipkart
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/flipkart
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/flipkart
What is the Customer Care Number of Flipkart?
|Flipkart Customer Support||Phone Numbers|
|Other Customer Care Numbers||18004201111 / 18001023547|
|Assistance Helpline Number||1800 1080 1800|
How to contact Flipkart Customer Care (Other Ways)?
|Flipkart Customer Support||Email IDs / Important Links|
|Customer Care Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Why is There No Online Chat Option On FlipKart?
There are some e-commerce websites which offer online chat option. Using this feature, you can chat with an executive of that company and clear all your doubt and difficulties. But, this feature is missing in Flipkart. You can either call the numbers provided above or request a callback or email them. You can expect a callback within 10 minutes and a reply to your email within 24 hours.
Some people prefer online chat option since it is easier to maintain a record of it and get everything done all at once. In calling option, it is difficult to keep a record and emailing takes a considerable amount of time.
How to Contact Flipkart Customer Care from the Website?
- Step 1- Launch a web browser on your device and go to ‘https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre‘ this link.
- Step 2- Here, you will be asked to log into your Flipkart account. Enter your details and click on ‘Login‘ to log into your Flipkart account.
- Step 3- Now, you need to select the order for which you need to inquire about.
- Step 4- Once you select the order, you will see three different options on your screen. Namely, ‘Call me back,‘ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’ Select the option suitable for you and you will soon be in contact with Flipkart Customer Care.
Some Ways In Which Flipkart Customer Care Can Definitely Help You!
1. You can track your order once you have placed it. The location of your package is constantly updated till it finally reaches you. Also, you can know the estimated delivery date and time of your order.
2. If you are unsatisfied with your order and wish to return it, you can easily do it by contacting the Flipkart Customer Care using the phone numbers or email addresses mentioned above.
3. If for some reason you wish to cancel the order you have placed, you can contact the Customer Care of Flipkart and ask them to cancel it for you! If you have already paid for your order, the Customer Care will initiate a refund immediately!
Flipkart Replacement Policy
Before you place an order on Flipkart, you must check the replacement policy and warranty of the product you are ordering. Some products have a 10-day return policy, some have a 30-day return policy while some have no return policy. Also, you must check the factors covered under the return policy.
There have been quite a few cases where the customers have received a defective or incorrect order. Moreover, they could not replace it or ask for a refund since the return policy was inapplicable for those products. Thus, you must check the return policy and warranty of your order before placing your order.
How to Contact Flipkart Customer Care from the App
As most of you know, you can download and use the app version of Flipkart on your smartphone. You can contact Flipkart Customer Care from the app itself! The steps that must be executed are listed below.
- Step 1- Launch Flipkart app on your smartphone and log into your account if you are not logged in.
- Step 2- Now, tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen. A window will slide out from the left end of your screen.
- Step 3- Here, scroll down and tap on ‘Help Centre.’ You will now be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4- Here, you will see all your orders. Tap on the order which you wish to inquire about!
- Step 5- Now, you will be asked to select the issue which you are facing regarding your selected order.
- Step 6- Once you select the issue, a short explanation depending on your issue will appear on your screen. If this explanation does not solve your query, go ahead and tap on ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 7- Now, select from the options, how you wish to contact Flipkart Customer Care. The options available are ‘Call me back,’ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’
Contact Flipkart Customer Care from All Indian States
Flipkart Customer Care Number for Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Flipkart Customer Support Number for Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal
Contact Flipkart Customer Care from All Indian Union Territories
Flipkart Customer Care toll-free number for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
Contact Flipkart Customer Care from Biggest Indian Cities
Get Flipkart Customer Care toll-free number for Kolkata, Howrah, Durgapur, Asansol, Siliguri, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, South Dumdum, Gopalpur, Bhatpara, Panihati, Kamarhati, Bardhaman, Kulti, Bally, Barasat, North Dumdum, Baranagar, Uluberia, Naihati, Bidhan Nagar, Kharagpur, English Bazar, Haldia, Madhyamgram, Baharampur, Raiganj, Serampore, Hugli and Chinsurah, Dehradun, Haridwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Moradabad and Bareily from this page.
Flipkart Customer Care mobile number for Aligarh, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Noida, Firozabad, Loni, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Shahjahanpur, Rampur, Mau, Farrukhabad, Hapur, Etawah, Mirzapur, Bulandshahr, Murwara, Sambhal, Amroha, Fatehpur, Rae Bareli, Khora, Orai, Bahraich, Jaunpur, Unnao, Agartala, Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, Secunderabad, Miryalaguda, Suryapet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, and Avadi.
Flipkart Customer support mobile number for Tiruvottiyur, Thoothukudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Pallavaram, Dindigul, Vellore, Karaikudi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Bharatpur, Sikar, Pali, Sri Ganganagar, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Ozhukarai, Puducherry, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Raurkela Industrial Township, Aizawl, Imphal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Mira-Bhayandar, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Nanded, Kolhapur, Akola, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, and Malegaon.
Flipkart Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free number for Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Satara, Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ichalkaranji, Jalna, Ambernath, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Bhusawal, Panvel, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Dewas, Satna, Sagar, Ratlam, Rewa, Singrauli, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Morena, Bhind, Guna, Shivpuri, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Bangalore, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Belgaum, Davanagere, Bellary, Bijapur, Shivamogga, Tumkur, Raichur, Bidar, Hospet, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Mango, Deoghar, Srinagar, Jammu, Shimla, Faridabad, and Gurgaon.
Also in this page you will find flipkart customer care number for Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Bhiwani, Ambala, Sirsa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhidham, Nadiad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Morvi, Mahesana, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Delhi, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Karawal Nagar, Nangloi Jat, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Sultan Pur Majra, Raipur, Bhilai, Korba, Bilaspur, Durg, Chandigarh, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Purnia, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Chapra, Danapur, Saharsa, Sasaram, Hajipur, Dehri, Siwan, Bettiah, Motihari, Bagaha, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kakinada, Eluru, Anantapur, Vijayanagaram, Ongole, Nandyal, Chittoor, Machilipatnam, Adoni, Tenali, Proddatur, Hindupur, Bhimavaram, Madanapalle, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Narasaraopet, Tadipatri, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, and Amaravati.
This is all you need to know about Flipkart Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Flipkart has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. It does lack the chat option but, the other contact options compensate with its absence. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.
04-Oct-2017: Flipkart’s MarQ brand as Private Label in Large Appliances Category.
05-Oct-2017: Flipkart announce “Festive Dhamaka Days” from 5th October to 8th October.
16-Jan-2018: Flipkart announce “Flipkart Republic Day Sale” from 21st January to 23rd January 2018. Customers can get heavy discounts on Mobile Phones.
Visit Amazon Customer Care